(1) Website Should Load Quickly
(2) Needs to Look Like a Professional Produced it
(3) Ease of Navigation
(4) Website Content Should Have What People Want to Read
Build these things into your website and they will come. In order to do this though, you need to be leveraging a framework that “simplifies” this process. To do this,I recommend WordPress (you can build a FREE WordPress website RIGHT NOW by entering a domain in the box below)…
The Most Important Aspects of a Free Website
Take me back 30 years to when the first home computers started hitting the market. No such things as websites. They were called bulletin boards. Strictly text and you listen to your modem screaming when you logged on. What a racket. You had to set up your computer so it would shake hands with the computer on the other end. Exciting times. Boy have things changed over the years. Anyone, I mean ANYONE can build a website these days and succeed online as a result. The technological barriers have been completely removed because of Content Management Systems like WordPress You have likely heard of WordPress, the world’s most widely used website framework. In fact, this website was built using WordPress.
Here are some benefits to using WordPress.
- Typically very easy to install and set-up
- No HTML, no code, no need for some advanced knowledge
- Over 1,400 different website templates to choose from
- One click install with many “add on” features and website functionality
- Lots of support and help within the community
As you can see, WordPress is my choice and it is the exclusive framework I use to build ALL of my websites and has been for the last 10 years. Now I want to show YOU how you can get your very own WordPress website and how to build a website in the next 5 minutes.
Learn How to Make a WordPress Site Here